L is for Learning delivers quality teaching and support to nursery, primary and secondary school settings across the Leicestershire area and beyond. Following success in a local business competition L is 4 Learning was set up in September 2015 to make teachers’ lives easier. Our initial focus was to provide primary teachers with the means and tools to teach modern foreign languages. In September 2017, the company has grown and developed to provide support in three key areas:
- Teaching mindfulness to children and young adults in schools
- Supporting and training teachers and support workers to help them to implement mindfulness within their settings
All of our packages and support is tailor made to suit individual schools and nurseries. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality teaching that best matches your requirements.
2) Language Clubs
- After-school clubs to support schools in their teaching of modern foreign languages
- Outstanding language teachers to provide school-time MFL curriculum
- Specialist language ‘dazzle days’ to promote whole-school development / introduction of a new curriculum etc.
Again, all of our teaching and planning is done on an individual basis to support thoughtful and effective teaching and planning. Enjoyment and development is at the heart of everything we do.
3) Online teaching resources shop
- A huge range of downloadable, ready-to-teach lessons resources covering phonics, MFL, topic, science and much, much more.
- All of our lesson plans come complete with slides and activities, and all of our resources are written by outstanding primary practitioners who are experts in their fields.
In addition, we want to encourage parents to get involved with supporting their children at home. There is a dedicated online parents area with loads of fun and free ideas, resources and support for them.
And finally! We are also available for consultancy and training – please contact us for more details.
This site will be added to continually, so if there is anything you need, please get in touch.
Thanks for stopping by,
L is 4 Learning